Wednesday, April 15, 2009

File Free Federal Tax Return Extension on IRS website

Tax day is here. The infamous April 15th and if you are not ready to file your federal tax return due to needing more time to prepare them or for another reason, please visit this IRS site in order to file a extension for federal taxes. An extension for filing federal taxes must be filed by the tax deadline of April 15th - meaning sending out the correct federal form postmarked by April 15th or filing the extension online by this date. A free federal tax extension form can be filed online on the IRS website in the IRS “efile” section.