The Corporate Travel Counselor will be responsible for servicing American Express Business Travel customers:
Making and maintaining reservations including, but not limited to, air, cars, and hotels for domestic and international travel in a call center environment.
Will provide consultative advice on efficient routings, lowest fares, and travel services.
Ensures optimum customer service through effective use of computer systems, telephone service techniques, act on special customer requests and develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following:
* At least 2-3+ years of corporate travel experience is required; current experience is highly preferred.
* GDS experience is required, current Sabre experience is preferred.
* Extensive International faring, construction of complex itineraries and destination knowledge is required.
* Written and oral communication skills
* Candidate should have excellent relationship skills, be accurate, have strong time management skills, and be a team player.
* Call center experience and/or travel school completion is highly preferred.
Need to be available Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday From 7:00 a.m. To 8:00 p.m Central Time.